Restaurant Manager - $75k/yr - Seabrook
Job Number: 6101
Category: Restaurant Management
Location: Seabrook Commons, Seabrook, NH
Panera Bread is looking to hire experienced managers! Pay up to $75,000 plus generous bonus package! Great company with opportunities for advancement. Full benefits package.
WHO WE ARE
PR Management Corp. knows there's only one way to become New England's best restaurant organization: a passion for being the very best. We're the region's leading franchisee of Panera Bread, and every day - in our top-performing bakery-cafes across New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine - we're raising the bar through the delicious food we create, the strong relationships we build, and the exceptional careers we offer.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We're committed to setting a higher standard for excellence in every facet of our business. It all starts with your management training in an environment that will foster your learning and allow you to experience our culture first-hand. Our knowledgeable training managers will guide and support you through each step of your training, providing a foundation for your success.
Your optimism and ambition will help our Panera restaurants become not just a great place to work, but a cornerstone in the communities where we operate. That's how we rise above rest, and in return we help you do the same — with a real commitment to promoting from within, exceptional training and career growth programs, and a truly welcoming and caring working culture.
In addition, our managers enjoy:
- Medical, dental, vision, company-paid life/disability, 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- No alcohol service; grease-free environment
- Free meals while working
There's no limit to how far your enthusiasm and drive can take you at PR Management Corp. If you're ready to see how our Higher Standards can fuel the best experience of your career, connect with us today!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our guests
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of - and enthusiasm for - the items on our menu
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Steady, stable, employment track record
Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to work a varied schedule that includes nights and weekends