Overnight Baker- Pembroke, MA
Job Number: 3093
Location: 156 Church Street, Pembroke, MA
Panera Bread is the premier brand in Quick Casual restaurants, and PR Management is the premier operator of Panera cafes in Maine, New Hampshire and Massachusetts.
Come make a difference with Panera as a Baker today! Panera's essence of warmth and quality begins with baking. This is an opportunity to provide an unparalleled quality product to each of our guests.
- Bakes the majority of a cafe's fresh bread and pastries nightly.
- Ensures that all Panera products are prepared according to Panera's standards.
- Works efficiently to meet speed of service deadlines.
- Meets the highest standards and consistency in food preparation, sanitation and safety.
- Primarily works alone with minimal supervision.
- Work as a team with Management and fellow Associates.
- Incorporate the concept essence and cultural values into daily operation of the bakery-cafe.
- Show respect for the equipment and facility by adhering to cleaning and proper operation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this position. Must be able to handle/lift up to 50 pounds. Physical effort required due to standing for prolonged periods of time presenting training program information. Prolonged standing will be needed. Bending, stretching and walking constantly will be part of your nightly routine. Manual dexterity and sufficient arm and upper body strength required. Travel up to 35 miles is required for this role.
EDUCATION: High school or GED preferred.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of baking experience preferred. Overnight experience preferred.
- Must be able to effectively interact with all levels of the organization.
- Capacity to effectively initiate rapport and build relationships with Bakery Ops management, as well as vendors and café operations.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Strong analytical and tactical skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively.