Morning & Afternoon Cashier, Food Service Associate, Production Shifts Needed! - Seabrook, NH
Job Number: 3389
Location: Seabrook Commons, Seabrook, NH
Our Seabrook, NH Panera Bread is looking to hire associates for opening and afternoon shifts! We are looking to hire employees with year round availability. Apply today for immediate interview!
WHO WE ARE
PR Management Corp. knows there's only one way to become New England's best restaurant organization: a passion for being the very best. We're the region's leading franchisee of Panera Bread, and every day - in our top-performing bakery-cafes across New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine - we're raising the bar through the delicious food we create, the strong relationships we build, and the exceptional careers we offer.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We're committed to setting a higher standard for excellence in every facet of our business — and as a Cashier, you'll play a key role in bringing that ideal to life by creating an amazing experience for every customer who walks through our doors.
You'll support our operations across the café, gaining valuable experience and providing unparalleled service as you train with our barista, food preparation, and dining room teams. Your optimism and cheerful demeanor will make our Panera restaurant the perfect spot for customers to find both delicious food and a welcoming environment where they'll always feel right at home.
That's how PR Management Corp. rises above the rest, and in return we help you do the same — with a real commitment to promoting from within, exceptional training and career growth programs, and a truly welcoming and caring working culture. If you're ready to see how our Higher Standards can fuel the best experience of your career, connect with us today!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our guests
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
- Follow the direction of your supervisors
- Maintain safety standards at all times, while adhering to our policies and procedures
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- A friendly, positive attitude, and the ability to communicate clearly with our customers and colleagues
- The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- You must be 16 years of age or older, and able to work a varied schedule that may include nights and weekends
- Experience in a restaurant or food service environment is preferred, but personality and cultural fit matters even more!