Delivery Driver - Earn Up To $18/Hr with Tips - Nights and Weekends - Newton
Job Number: 3164
Location: 1241 Centre Street, Newton, MA
We're looking for Delivery Team Members to join our team as key players in our delivery program! Earn up to $18 per hour with tips! We are looking for drivers for nights and weekends!
PR Management Corp. knows there's only one way to become New England's best restaurant organization: a passion for being the very best. We're the region's leading franchisee of Panera Bread, and every day - in our top-performing bakery-cafes across New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine - we're raising the bar through the delicious food we create, the strong relationships we build, and the exceptional careers we offer.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We're committed to setting a higher standard for excellence in every facet of our business — and as Delivery Team Member, you'll play a hands-on role in bringing that ideal to life by creating an amazing experience for every delivery customer. We take great pride in delivering not only delicious food but delivering our amazing customer service!
Your optimism and ambition will help our Panera restaurants become not just a great place to work (and the perfect spot for fantastic food in a welcoming setting), but a cornerstone in the communities where we operate. That's how we rise above rest, and in return we help you do the same — with a real commitment to promoting from within, exceptional training and career growth programs, and a truly welcoming and caring working culture.
There's no limit to how far your enthusiasm and drive can take you at PR Management Corp. If you're ready to see how our Higher Standards can fuel the best experience of your career, connect with us today.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our guests
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
- Follow the direction of your supervisors
- Maintain safety standards at all times, while adhering to our policies and procedures
As a Delivery Driver, you'll enjoy:
- Flexible hours and scheduling
- Hourly rate plus tips
- Mileage reimbursement
- 65% discount on food
WHAT YOU NEED
· Must be at least 18 years of age.
· Must have a valid driver's license.
· Must have a reliable automobile with an insurance policy that is up-to-date.
· Automobile must be clean and well maintained.
· Assist in other job duties as needed in the cafe.