Catering Coordinator - Sturbridge
Job Number: 3261
Location: 21 New Boston Road, Sturbridge, MA
WHO WE ARE
PR Management Corp. knows there's only one way to become New England's best restaurant organization: a passion for being the very best. We're the region's leading franchisee of Panera Bread, and every day - in our top-performing bakery-cafes across New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine - we're raising the bar through the delicious food we create, the strong relationships we build, and the exceptional careers we offer.
HOW WE'RE DIFFERENT
We're committed to setting a higher standard for excellence in every facet of our business — and as a Catering Coordinator, you'll play a key role in bringing that ideal to life by delivering an amazing experience for every one of our catering customers.
Our Catering Coordinators know our menu thoroughly and provide detailed attention to ensure our great food is delivered timely and accurately. We're committed to getting to know the needs of our customers, and we tailor our follow-up to ensure satisfaction. The Catering Coordinator actively engages in daily marketing and works with the management team to build catering sales.
That's how PR Management Corp. rises above the rest, and in return we help you do the same — with a real commitment to promoting from within, exceptional training and career growth programs, and a truly welcoming and caring working culture. If you're ready to see how our Higher Standards can fuel the best experience of your career, connect with us today!
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our guests
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of - and enthusiasm for - the items on our menu
- Ensure catering orders are accurate and delivered on time
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
- Market Panera Catering in the community and build sales
Must be available to work Monday through Friday and weekends as needed.
The Catering Coordinator role has a base hourly rate plus tips. Income opportunity is there for motivated individuals who really take ownership of this role!
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Some food service or retail sales experience preferred
- 18 years of age or older
- Must have access to a vehicle to use during shifts
- Excellent driving record
- Must be organized, professional in appearance, and punctual