Shift Supervisor- Waltham, MA
Job Number: 2461
Category: Shift Supervisor
Location: 1006 Main Street, Waltham, MA
WHO WE ARE
PR Management Corp. knows there’s only one way to become New England’s best restaurant organization: a passion for being the very best. We’re the region’s leading franchisee of Panera Bread, and every day – in our top-performing bakery-cafes across New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Maine – we’re raising the bar through the delicious food we create, the strong relationships we build, and the exceptional careers we offer.
HOW WE’RE DIFFERENT
We’re committed to setting a higher standard for excellence in every facet of our business — and as a Shift Supervisor, you’ll play a hands-on role in bringing that ideal to life by creating an amazing experience for every customer who walks through our doors, all while developing your own leadership skills.
Your optimism and ambition will help our Panera restaurants become not just a great place to work (and the perfect spot for fantastic food in a welcoming setting), but a cornerstone in the communities where we operate. That’s how we rise above rest, and in return we help you do the same — with a real commitment to promoting from within, exceptional training and career growth programs, and a truly welcoming and caring working culture.
In addition, our Shift Supervisors enjoy:
- Medical, dental, vision, 401k with company match
- Paid vacation
- No alcohol service; grease-free environment
- Discounted meals while working
There’s no limit to how far your enthusiasm and drive can take you at PR Management Corp. If you’re ready to see how our Higher Standards can fuel the best experience of your career, connect with us today.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Provide the highest-quality customer service to our guests
- Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of – and enthusiasm for – the items on our menu
- Successfully work as a key part of a dynamic team
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Steady, stable, employment track record
- Experience in a supervisor role preferred
- Food service experience preferred
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- The ability to stand for prolonged periods of time, and repeated walking, bending, stretching and occasional lifting (up to 50lbs), with or without reasonable accommodation
- Able to work a varied schedule that includes nights and weekends